Allied Septic – Full Service Septic Service and Inspection
Allied Septic, a division of Trombly Enterprises, is a full-service septic company with a fleet of trucks and technicians to service, inspect and repair just about every imaginable septic system design in New Hampshire.
What is a septic system?
A septic system is a two part treatment and disposal system designed to condition untreated liquid household waste (sewage) so that it can be readily dispersed and percolated into the subsoil. Percolation through the soil accomplishes much of the final purification of the effluent, including the destruction of disease-producing bacteria.
What should I do to maintain my septic system?
- Know the location of your septic tank and leaching area.
- Inspect your tank yearly and have the tank pumped as needed and at least every three years.
- Do not flush bulky items such as throw-away diapers or sanitary pads into your system.
- Do not flush toxic materials such as paint thinner, pesticides, or chlorine into your system as they may kill the bacteria in the tank. These bacteria are essential to a properly operating septic system.
- Repair leaking fixtures promptly.
- Be conservative with your water use and use water-reducing fixtures wherever possible.
- Keep deep-rooted trees and shrubs from growing on your leaching area.
- Keep heavy vehicles from driving or parking on your leaching area.
By following a recommended pumping schedule, you can prolong the life of your leachfield.
Additional services include:
- • Septic tank pump outs
- • Grease trap cleanings (inside and out)
- • Locating of septic tanks
- • Septic tank and system inspections
- • Outlet baffle replacements
- • Leachfield or drywell pumping
- • Riser installations
- • Residential septic filter cleaning
- • Camera services
- • Locating of lines
- • Plugs and main drain cleanouts
- • Jetting of lines
- • 24-hour emergency services
- • Residential and commercial work